Wednesday, September 11, 2013

red vengence 2

It was a strange night, there seemed  to be a chill in the air. As soon as I arrived home, I could sense  that something was out  of place.  Elmo burst through the door. ‘’Elmo is back!’’  Elmo said in a menacing voice. Suddenly a figure burst through the door exclaiming ‘’STOP NOW ELMO!’’ I caught a glimpse of the figure’s face. It was Chuck Norris. He tackled Elmo with a move so quick you would miss it if you blinked. This was actually not the first time this had happened. Elmo had attacked my friend James and I before. Chuck Norris actually was our bodyguard. Chuck Norris let out a cry of pain. ‘’He must really be hurt.’’ I thought. Then Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked Elmo in the head and Elmo muttered a curse. Chuck Norris picked him up, and launched him out the window. We quickly darted outside and saw Elmo laying on the lawn still. Very still. ‘’It all ended here.’’ I thought ,adrenaline starting to where off. Then it happened. Millions of Elmos launched themselves off of the roof. ‘’RUN!’’ I bursted . I got in my dad’s truck and was off. Chuck Norris hopped in the bed of the truck and we headed for my cousin’s house.

No comments:

Post a Comment