Wednesday, September 11, 2013

red vengence

  One day I was sitting in my living room watching television, and I was really bored . Suddenly, out on the lawn, I heard a loud noise. Wondering what was going on out there, I got up from my chair, and went to investigate . I threw open the front door, and to my surprise and astonishment, there on the lawn was the barbecue knocked over and Elmo standing there staring right through me. I jumped back in awe and exclaimed ‘’GO AWAY DANG PUPPETEER !!!!!!!!!’’. But little did I know that there was no puppeteer, until he shattered the window with his bare hand. Then while I was slowly walking to the front door he called after me ‘’ELMO WANTS TO PLAY’’. I dashed away my heart beating a million times a second. Then someone pounced on me. ‘’HHHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP    MMMEEEE!!!!!!’’ I automaticly  blurted out. Then when everything seemed to be still I looked into the face of my attacker. My furry ,red attacker. ‘’WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY!’’ I yelled franticly. For a split second all I could think of was ‘’why me?’’ Then I felt something tugging no, PULLING me. Suddenly the door was kicked open. Elmo was taking me somewhere. I kicked rapidly flailing my arms and trying to break free of his iron grip. Then I noticed WHERE he was taking me, a plain dinged up van. Elmo threw aside the doors, and threw aside me too. All I heard in a almost gangster like voice was ‘’Cookie Monster step on it!’’ What was that I was sitting on? I pulled it from underneath me and saw a large hiking boot. Then I said in a menacing voice ‘’Elmo meet MR. Boot.’’ I instinctively wacked Elmo upside the head with the boot and let cookie monster have his too. The van swerved of the road and into some garbage cans. I hopped out the back. Besides what had just happened it was a pretty good day. The van didn’t even leave the driveway. Cool.    
                                                                     AFTERWORD

LOCATION: THE BAHAMAS
    ‘’Nice to see you today MR. Ackmer .’’ A man in a suit said silently. Wait what was that out of the corner of his eye. Elmo? ‘’Sir do you see that too?’’MR.Ackmer questioned DR. Stanfler. ‘’Yes, we must quickly exit through the back bef-‘’  A defaning boom came from the break room. Suddenly the door flew off its hinges .Elmo appeared exclaiming blankly ‘’LETS PLAY A GAME.’’ Both men quavered.

No comments:

Post a Comment