Wednesday, September 11, 2013

red vengence 3

It was a beautiful afternoon, so I thought I would take my dog Killer for a walk in the park. I brought along a tennis ball to play fetch with. On my third throw, the ball sailed into some bushes, and the dog couldn’t find it. I went into the bushes to look for the ball. After a few moments, I found it. Next to the ball was a strange looking green rope coming out of the ground. ‘’That’s weird,’’ I said to the dog. I decided to give the rope a pull to see what happened. I pulled the rope and suddenly I fell through the soft soil.  Screaming at the top of my lungs I realized my dog was falling into the seemingly endless hole with me. Suddenly  it felt stuffy and cold in there, and I realized where we were. Elmo’s secret lair!!! I had had enough of him and this was deffinetly  not  the first time I ran into the feared S.S.K. (the Seaseme Street Killers) SPLASH!!! Me and my dog suddenly  plunged  into the water. My dog paddled to reach the surface and I just bobbed up like a buoy. Then, I heard the crippled voice of Elmo saying meniachly ‘’Elmo knew he would find you again!!’’ Good thing I found a cool rock at the park. I lunged it at Elmo with all my might. It hit Elmo in the eye and he muttered a curse. Next  thing I knew, Elmo’s eye was clean off. ‘’WHAT THE- YOU THREW ROCK AT ME? ELMO KILL YOU NOW!!!!’’ Elmo dove in to the water and I swam toward the hard rock wall. Elmo gripped my leg and I reacted by roundhouse kicking him in the face. (a trick I learned from watching Chuck Norris.) Elmo clutched his nose. And soon, Elmo was under the water.  I knew that Elmo might soon rise up again and I never will get fooled by him again. Me and Killer both swam rapidly to the odd platform Elmo had been standing on. That’s when I found the elevator. It was a air tube one, nothing  I knew about. A way out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment